One of the major and most common skin issues is having acne and pimples. Everyone suffers from this annoying skin problem at some point in their life; some people report the problem to be chronic. Too often it is reported that pimples would pop out on the most important life events in a person’s life, let it be a birthday party or marriage. In any case, it is helpful if we are able to get rid of the outbreak because it’s our body’s way of telling us that it’s not being taken care of well.
Lifestyle related tips:
Following are some helpful tips to get rid of acne:
Drink plenty of water:
It is the most important thing that we keep ourselves hydrated because most of the times, acne or pimples are a sign of acidity and toxicity inside the body. Water is the best detox that helps that purifies skin and gives bodily cells a new life.
Exercise helps get rid of bodily toxins and dead cells. It helps lower down the stress gives you a happy feeling because exercising released endorphins. Exercising every day for at least 30 minutes has health benefits way ahead of just getting rid of acne.
Start avoiding junk food. Get all the required nutrients by switching to a diet containing fiber, fruits, vegetables, fresh juices, and proteins. Avoiding oily foods will also help lower down the extra oil production in your skin and make it look fresh.
Sleeping has survival function. When we sleep, our body renews and regenerates cells. It also helps us relax and get energy. Make sure that you don’t have a disturbed sleep cycle and get enough sleep every day (8 hours).
Why is it highly likely that we get an acne outbreak around sensitive times like our wedding or an important business event? And the answer is stress! Always get some time to relax no matter what because that little time spared will save the countless time of further stressing over your health issues.
Home remedies to treat acne:
1. Use rose water as a toner to control oil secretion and get rid of impurities.
2. Take a garlic clove, cut in half and apply its juice directly onto acne. It will kill the bacteria and cure acne.
3. Use cucumber juice as a facial toner. Apply for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off. Its cooling properties cure acne and remove acne scars.
4. Use aloe vera gel twice a day for at least a week and see its beneficial effects for acne as well as skin.
5. Curd also helps get rid of acne and acne scars. It has zinc which cures acne. If possible, mix it with turmeric to have magical effects
6. Use apple cider vinegar to treat acne and especially acne scars as it lightens pigmentation
7. Use egg white mask as it also helps control unnecessary oil production and lightens scars.
Note: It is very important that you take care of your hygiene:
1. Wash regularly.
2. Do not touch face or pimples.
3. Use clean pillow cases and fabrics.